Konami Seperate it to 2 Phase 1st is Preliminaries Phase know as Preliminary Tournaments, Last is Final Tournament.Championship Event hold on Domino City World Lobby.
The quest to find the Greatest Duelist has now begun.The “Yu-Gi-Oh! ONLINE CHAMPIONSHIP SUMMER 2007” ! !With excitement from the previous “Winter 2006” CHAMPIONSHIP still in the air, we are glad to announce the coming of another CHAMPIONSHIP event!! The one that makes it through all the gruelling Duels will be crowned the “King of Duelists” !, It’s what you see at Main Site
Championship Preliminary Tournaments
< How it works >
During the Preliminaries Phase, 16 Preliminary Tournaments will be held with the winner of each one winning a place in the Final Tournament as a “QUALIFIER”.
- The Entry Draw will take place 10 minutes after Lobbies open.
- If a Player has made an Entry Reservation, but fails to show up at the time when the Entry Draw starts, his/her place will be put in to the Draw. This means that a Player with no Reservation may be Entered into the Tournament if he/she is in the Lobby at that time.
< Entry Criteria >Players whose number of total Duels are 250 or more.
< How to take part >To enter a Preliminary Tournament, please make a reservation via the Official Homepage. If you fit the entry criteria and there are still places available when you enter the lobby, you may be able to take part by being chosen in an Entry Draw.
* The set criteria are that you have completed 250 or more Duels and that you have 10 or more DUELPASS points left.There are two ways to enter the Preliminary Tournaments. You can either make a reservation via the web, or be chosen in a tournament day draw.
1. All Duels in the Preliminary Tournaments will be Single Duels.
2. Each Preliminary Tournament will consist of 512 players.
3. Players can either reserve a place in the Preliminary Tournaments via web in advance, or enter a draw on tournament day itself to obtain a place. Those who reserved a place in advance will be given precedence over players who enter the draw. A player can make one reservation per Preliminary Tournament. Once the ongoing Preliminary Tournament finishes, entry reservations can be made for the next one.Reservations will be taken on a first come first served basis.
4. Duels in the Preliminary Tournaments will cost 1 DUELPASS point like any other Duel and players will draw cards from normal packs
5. To enter the tournament, players must have a minimum of 10 DUELPASS points left at the time when Preliminary Tournaments begin.
6. Players who win in their group and make it to the Final Round will be given the title of “QUALIFIER”.
7. Only players who have completed a minimum of 250 Duels can enter the event.
8. Although players are limited to 1 entry reservation per group, they can enter for multiple Preliminary Tournaments.
When the time comes TV Screen on your room will change and you will see Entry Criteria.
There will also be prizes for all duelist that took part in Preliminary Tournament.For everyone who enter this tournement will get Red Duel Disk nomatter you win or lose , even you lose at the first game you still get it
When you go to Championship Lobby you will see this screen, you will start from the bottom and go to the top for each win you get, You can know where you are by clicking on Shining Spot on Tournament Map.
In Preliminary Tournament nomatter how far you go and other Prelimenary Round will using this Background seem like battle Ship at night.
and there is some fog/cloud flying around
When Preliminary Tournament in Each Round Finish Izono will declare winner name
and told you This Preliminary Round is finish.
Championship Final Tournament
1. The Duels in the Final Tournament will be Match Duels.
2. It will take the form of a knock-out tournament between the 16 QUALIFIERS.
3. In the Final Tournament, the Duels will be free of charge.
4. Prize Cards will be issued to all Duelists who make it to the FINAL TOURNAMENT.
Note: Duelists can not freely choose the Prize Cards.
* The WINNER will be awarded 5 cards!
* The FINALIST will be awarded 4 cards!
* Semi-Finalists will be awarded 3 cards!
* Quarter-Finalists will be awarded 2 cards!
* Qualifiers will be awarded 1 card!
5. Cards will be given out after the Tournament.
6. For the Runner-up and the Winner, the title of “Y.O.C. FINALIST” and “Y.O.C. WINNER” will be awarded respectively.
Konami Seperate Player into 2 Group
All Duel is Match Duel so Player can use side deck That make Burn Deck and OTK Deck gone and Qualifiers will get Silver Duel Disk.
Before Final Round of this Championship, Duel in This Final Tournament using this 2 Background mix up together
When combine 2 Background together it’s look like this
When it reach Final Round It look like this,The one who enter Final Round in This Championship is Ryon113 from Japan and Brightblader from German.
Using 2 Background mix-up together
When Final Round Finish
after that Izono will call Kaiba Seto to have a few words to All Duelist
When Kaiba finish his word it will cut to Izono
After that if you wait for awhile you can see Duel Log from Final Round.Championship winner will get Gold Duel Disk along with Prize Cards.
Player who make it to Final Tournament will get
I will not posting about popular cards and Qualifiers Deck because you can see it with Duel Logs now.